Delivery fees are based on delivery from a starting point (our distribution center in Olathe, Kansas) to the center of the destination's zip code as defined by the Delivery Zone Map.
To view the delivery zone map or to calculate delivery fees via destination zip code, click the image.
- Submit order to be shipped to account manager or customer service representative.
- Order will be processed and delivery details confirmed. Customer must provide delivery address and phone number of site contact, at a minimum, before moving on to step 3.
- Delivery time or schedule will be set by the logistics manager.
In order to receive first out delivery, the customer is responsible for getting their orders to their customer service representative, so the order can be processed and tagged, by 12:00 noon the day before the required delivery date. This will be on a first come first serve basis. Only after the order is complete, can we schedule a delivery time. We are able to offer same day delivery, although we cannot guarantee it. The customer will be responsible for unloading the plant material at the job site. At the time of delivery, the customer will also be responsible for inspecting the plant material and must accept or reject it at that time.
KAT Nurseries has several vehicles to accommodate the customer deliveries.
- 3 semi tractors that pull:
- Box trailer
- 3 flat bed trailers, capacity of 100-120 2" trees each (1 with lift gate)
- Curtain side trailer, capacity of 85 2" trees
- 2 combo enclosed/open flatbed trailers to accomodate rolling racks for containers and balled and burlaped trees and shrubs.
- 2 two ton trucks with trailers, capacity of 70 2" trees each
- Hook truck which can pull a KAT Box
- Dump truck for bulk soil (20 cy) or mulch (22 cy)
KAT Nurseries has a rolling rack system. This will alleviate potential damage when shipping container plants. It is available for use on our curtain side trailer, box trailer, and combo box/flatbed trailers. This system will be a great benefit when shipping quantities of container plants.